Monday, February 27, 2012

What a weekend!

Like I told yall in the previous post, we went to New Orleans for Sweetheart formal. Oh my gosh, it was a blast! We roomed with Karlie Fennell and one of Hank's good friends James Morgan. They were such fun roommates! :) We left Friday around lunch and headed South. After we got settled into our hotel room we hit Bourbon. We were starved (to say the very least) and decided we did not have a preference on where we ate, so we went into this little seafood restaurant to satisfy our hungry stomachs. It ended up being a good little meal. Then we met up with more of our friends and had a great time out and about. It was honestly the latest I have stayed up since maybeeee Freshman year. Oops? Saturday we slept in and then Hank and I decided to go walk around the French Quarter for a little while until we had to go get ready for the formal. Our dinner reservations were at Palace Cafe at 6:30 so we didn't get to venture around for long, but we did stop and get some delicious coffee on our way back. Anyway, our dinner was just plain amazing and I ate almost every bite on my plate (and some of Hank's.......).
Sooo to sum the whole trip up = wonderful. I can't wait for the next time! It was so hard leaving and having to get back into the swing of school. FYI: I slept hard last night. I was exhausted!!!

This upcoming weekend is Kappa Sig Charity Bowl and so Friday I will be out supporting the DG cheerleaders! I can't wait to see what they have been working so hard on.


(Nice demon eyes MS ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment