Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good afternoon everyone!
Today is one of the prettiest days I have seen in Starkville in a lonnnnggg time. It is absolutely wonderful and just plain beautiful. I love sunny warm days... they make my mood so much better! Yesterday we had wonderful weather as well so me and my roommate Alyson went on a 3 mile walk. I love taking walks because I feel so much better afterwards. We might take another one today.... we'll see.
This weekend is Sigma Chi Sweetheart in New Orleans and I am about to pack my bags so that we can leave around lunch tomorrow. I am so excited, and Hank is excited to celebrate his 21st birthday, considering he had a test to study for after the basketball game on Tuesday. I am sure we are going to have so much fun. I also can't wait to add a little shopping into the schedule as well :)

Have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment