Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am so glad it's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell?) I feel like this week has gone by super slow and it's so good to be home. I had two tests this week, one was in Spanish, and it was absolutely horrible. Me and Kelsey had a study party that lasted until a good 5 am. That's totally normal.

Tuesday was Valentine's Day and Hank and I went to eat at Harvey's. We went at 5:30 (along with my roommate Kathryn and her bf ha!) to try and beat the crowd, but there was still a 20 minute wait. It's funny because we tried to make reservations but NO ONE in Starkville was taking them.
Oh, and a little sidenote: Starkville realllyyy needs to get more restaurants. Then afterwards we went to see The Vow along with every other couple in Starkville, MS. Hank was not all that excited about it, and I didn't blame him, but I really liked the movie. A lot of my friends say they hated the ending, but I actually thought it was good! I would recommend it.

Andddd guess what. Hank's 21st birthday is Tuesday! Whoo hoooo! He is really excited about it and has been talking about it alllll week. I also don't blame him for that either because I would be just as excited considering I don't turn 21 until........... JUNE. It's fine you guys, really, it's fine.

On to other (old) news that I feel like talking about on the blog because 1.) I LOVE REAL HOUSEWIVES MORE THAN ANYTHING 2.) I'm from Tupelo and I feel like it is kind of a big deal just because it's a small town. But did ya'll know that Vicki from Real Housewives of Orange County is dating a guy from Tupelo?? Who knew right? So I was watching tonight and they announced it on the show. Call me crazy because I know you all are thinking it right now :) but that's just super weirddddd.

Well I'm headed to bed! I can't wait to sleep late in the morning...it is going to be wonderfulllll.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment