Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hey everyone!

So tonight is "what used to be cool" swap AND Hanna Roberts' 21st birthday!!! Whoo hoo!!! We're going to La Ta to eat before and then swapping it up afterwards. Happy Birthday to you my friend! Oh, and can I just add that the roommates are going as Hanson? Yeahhh you heard right.




This past weekend I went home to Tupelo for the first time since Christmas break. Let me tell you, it was much needed and I loved every second of it. I am huge family person and not seeing them since then, well, is kind of a big deal in my world. Ha! Plus, I got to see this cute little guy... I love him so much!



Aaaand...This weekend I am planning on going to Oxford with a few friends and I'm sure we will end up having quite a good time! :)


You all have a good weekend as well and see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment