Thursday, July 29, 2010

Then & Now

It's so funny to look back at old pictures. Not only funny, but I feel like you forget a lot that happened in the past unless you be reminded. I know I always say that I am so ready to leave this town, but I could never imagine growing up anywhere else but Tupelo. It's such a "homey" place. You know you have grown up in Tupelo when you think Las Margaritas is the BEST mexican restaurant in the world; you lived on Yahoo Messenger during middle school, you were in the Reed's back-to-school ad, you would RUN to your car when the last bell rang for you to leave, you shopped at Doodle's as a kid, you wouldn't go to the mall on weekends because of the "out-of-towners", you never walk into Danvers and not know a single person, you wore Wallabee's everyday in middle school, you carried your binder to class, you spent your whole Junior year planning your Senior jersey; and there is soooo much more to list.

Looking at these old pictures is so interesting to me. So I'm going to share a few (or a lot):















No comments:

Post a Comment