Monday, July 19, 2010

Newbie

Well hey everyone! I know, I bet you all are thinking...Seriously?? Is she serious about starting a blog!? Well...yes. I am.

So...the reason for this is: I love reading people's blogs. I am a very nosey person (I'm sorry, I just am) and I love reading people's thoughts and just plainly what's going on with them. So, I figured I would start my own and let everyone else know what's going on with me.

This is my first post, and it's super short, BUT I hope to post more soon.


Lots of Love,
MS

3 comments:

  1. It must run in the family! Welcome! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Meri cot cot.....since you won't allow me to be your friend on FB, I will just follow your BLOG!!! Love you to pieces!!! Have fun in New Orleans!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. im reading this everyday.

    sincerely,
    jandy

    ReplyDelete