Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vegas Baby

Hey Everyone!
So this week has been super busy...and I know that the week to come (and weekend) will be even busier. I'm leaving tomorrow to go to New Orleans with some good friends, and I can not wait!!! I love that place (thanks to Betsy Ware)! Then next week, I will be preparing to move into my new apartment in gooooood ole Starkvegas. I am so super pumped about that! It's going to be so awesome to NOT live in the teeny tiny cramped dorms. Our new apartment is really nice too, so I am counting down the days until July 31st when we finally get to move in!

Since we are on the subject (kind of) I would love to sit here and tell all of you one more exciting thing I am looking forward to - And that would be.......FOOTBALL SEASON....which means...COWBELLS RINGING!!!!!! Since now, they are actually allowed in the stadium without sneaking them in. Yay, yay yay! I love everything about football season. The sport, the weather, the friends, the atmosphere...everything!









So as I'm ending this post...If anyone would like to donate furniture etc. to the Betsy Ware/Meri Scott Carpenter apartment fund...that would be great! Haha :)

Have a good week!


-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment