Monday, July 26, 2010

Ra ra ra random.

Well, I see that a lot of people have commented on me creating this blog. Yeahhhhhh. And honestly...I never thought I would have done it. BUT, once I started, it's like...you. can't. stop. Seriously.
It is just so entertaining to go read other peoples blogs and the "stuff" they write about. I think I love blogging so much more because it's not like facebook, twitter, myspace, or anything like that. It is so much different. I'm not kidding when I say that all of you who don't have one, should really check it out! :)

(p.s...while I'm sitting here, Hank is laughing hysterically to The Office) not okay.

Anywho...

Is it bad that I don't want to go back to school?? Like yes I do want to go back and live in Starkville (CAN'T WAIT ACTUALLY)! But, the thought of classes starting makes me want to projectile vomit. I'm not a school person and am ready to BE DONE with classes forever.

Have ya'll ever heard of Etsy.com?? I may be the only one new to this, I really don't know, but it is such a great homemade/vintage website and you can find anything on there! I have been debating on some things I want to buy on there myself ;)


I'm thinking about buying this for my apartment......ohhh yes.






-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment