Thursday, May 3, 2012

FINALS ARE OVER! Maybe now that I am out for the summer, I will hopefully blog more. I love to blog, but it was so hard to find time to do it when you are living with 7 other girls and 190284792 down the hall.

Speaking of, along with being done with school, I have officially moved out of the Delta G house. It was a bittersweet thing. I LOVED living in the house Fall semester. Loved it. However, Spring semester wasn't quite the same. By the time Spring Break came along... it was crazy. I just wanted my own space and quietness. So that is what I mean by bittersweet. I will always be thankful that I did have that experience because in the end, it was a great one. I have a lot of memories from my sweet roomies! I can't wait to have an apartment next year with Alyson and Leah. Anddd our friends Katherine, Kathryn, and Kelsey will be right next door (almost).

As for my summer plans, I will probably be taking summer school in June. If I don't get my summer internship, that is. Let's all cross our fingers on this one :/

Let's have a catch up, shall we?

So since my last post, things have gotten a little crazy around here. Since the semester was coming to an end, I tried to go to every last social function we had. We had our last formal of the semester, and Mathletes vs. Athletes swap. Of course, I chose to be an Athlete because it was the easiest (is that bad?) so I borrowed Hank's soccer jersey. Semi-formal was an absolute BLAST! It was, hands down, the best formal yet. I wish they were all as much fun as this past one. It was also the seniors last one. I am so sad that they all will be leaving :( it just doesn't seem right! And to go along with that statement..... We are SENIORS. Crazy crazy crazy... I don't know if I'm ready for all that.

So I will leave ya'll with some pictures. Have a great week :)



Roommates next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment