Monday, November 1, 2010

miscellaneous

Well, as you know, I love to talk about Mississippi State football sooo here is this. (Thanks to Hank). I'm pretty sure we watched it over and over again.



Beat Kentucky? Oh...that's right...we did.


ANYWAY-

This past weekend was so perfect. I needed rest, and that is sure what I got. I went to the game Saturday and sat in the club level with Hank and his parents. I love sitting up there because I get so sick of standing the whole time in the student section. Is that lame?? Then the rest of the weekend (which went by really fast) I just relaaaaaxed.

However, I did catch up on some online fashion.....


Via Overstock


Via J.Crew


Via J.Crew


Via Shopbop


Via Shopbop


Via Shopbop

P.S...Tory looked like she had some cuuuute things on sale this week :)



Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment