Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Confetti

As I was blog-browsing yesterday, I came across a certain one that I read almost every time she blogs. I don't know her, nor have I ever talked to her before. But, I do stalk her blogs. Everything she blogs about is certainly read-worthy. Yesterday, she blogged about something that was put together so nicely- and here it is summed up...

She was talking about how her life was falling in a completely different way than she had expected lately. While telling her good friend, they compared it to like throwing a handful of glitter in the air and it going every which way. Michelle, her friend, had a very interesting insight on the matter: "But when has confetti not HELPED a situation? Sounds like a celebration of life."



Wow...think about it. Isn't it true?? As she stated, HE knows where the confetti falls, and HE has got everything under control. He knows, piece by piece, where those tiny little pieces will end up. Isn't it amazing?

Jeremiah 29:11




Have a great rest of the week, Friends! It's halfway over!

1 comment:

  1. I just now saw this on my updates - HOW could I have missed this amazing post? It was beautifuly written and inspiring. Thanks so much! I enjoy reading your blog. Love,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete