Sunday, July 3, 2011

July

Well, July is here y'all. And you know what that means....Summer. School. Yuck!!! I am dreading every second, every minute, every moment. (I'm not sure, but I think you get my drift)

It also means....Happy 4th of July! I love this time of year. It is such a family-oriented holiday to be together and celebraaaaate. I will be spending it with the Waterer's and the rest of their family. I hope everyone has a spectacular time and remember to be safe!

I love these sparklers made from pipe cleaners!







I also wanted to say a huge congratulations to my friend Fenly Akers. If you didn't watch Miss Mississippi tonight, you missed out. Everyone did so great, but I just had to give a little shoutout to her! I'm so proud!!! Isn't she just plain beautiful??






No comments:

Post a Comment