Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lately

Y'all...my blog was in dire need of a new face, bless it's heart.

Well, So far my summer has consisted of being at home with my family (which I love), working part-time (some days), and just hanging around the good ole town of Tupelo. Yes, it does get boring at times, but honestly, I love love love being at home. There is just something so comforting about being at your own house rather than my apartment in Starkville. I guess you could call it some sort of homesick-ness? Whatever. But soon, I will be movinggggg back to Starkville to start summer school for July.

#mixedfeelings

Anyway, Here are some of my favorite things right now:


Only $10.50!










I'm kind of in love with chevron prints right now. This is actually a wedding cake, but I think it is super cute. You could probably even make a smaller one for any occasion!

Have a splendid week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. And your back to blogging! Whoohoo! Loving the new design! :)

    ReplyDelete