Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammys & Such

Well, I am sure you all were glued to the TV just like I was last night watching The Grammys (If you stare/repeat that word to yourself it starts sounding really weird...). Like every other award show, I HAVE to watch E!'s Live from the Red Carpet. I mean, come on...how can you not? Award shows for me are divided like this: 80% fashion and 20% awards.

So, I have come up with my list of best and worst dressed.

We'll start out with best:


It's super short and very in-your-face, but she can definitely pull it off


How cool is Heidi's dress? On a scale of 1-10....I'd say about a 152340954.


If I saw this dress, I would have probably never picked it up and worn it. However, Nicole Kidman ROCKED it.

And my favorite goes to.................




Lea Michele.


And the worst:


Miley Cyrus...Stop with the munchies


Hayley Williams (duh)


Kim Kardashian...All I can say about this is just plain ugly. That's all.


Well, there it is.


Oh, and Happy Valentines Day!!!! I know I sound like a corndog but I just love the colors on V-day. Just a bunch of red and pink. It's probably the only day that I really love pink........

No comments:

Post a Comment