Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been awhile...

Well, I know it has been so long since I last posted. School has literally taken over my life. Only a few weeks away from FALL BREAK!

Let's just stop and talk about this weather for a little bit. Ohhh myyy gooooodness I am absolutely in love with what is going on outside right now. It's the perfect temperature! I am itching to finally get to pull out my sweaters and boots! I also love the sound of stepping on crunchy, fall-colored leaves - and ANYTHING pumpkin-flavored.

Homecoming is coming up and just take a look at these beauties! ;)


Cari-Brooke


Alyson Holliday


Anne-Eastland


Erica


Anne-Elise

Such great girls!




-MS

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering when you would blog again... I love seeing what you're up to!
    I love fall,too!
    And even though it's a hundred and something degrees outside, I'm wearing jeans and the house is covered in orange! (On the inside, that is. Sadly, the leaves don't change here.)
    You'll just have to take pictures of the leaves in MS and post them here! : ) Love you,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete