Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where to BEGIN!?!?

Heeeeeeeeey everybody! Goodness gracious it has been so long since I have had time to sit down and post! I feel as though my life as been thrown in a whirlwind and I am just now recovering. So let's rewind back to August 1st.
Betsy and I moved in-and it was a total success. I promise I will post pictures of the apartment when I find my camera cord! However, we are having difficulties getting things in order. We FINALLY (after weeks of rush) paid our first electric bill. Whew...umm I would say we spent about 25 minutes in the place trying to figure out how to switch over/pay the thing. We still have no internet (I'm typing via computers at the Deeg), and we still have no cable. Well, I mean...we have channels 2-16. Awesome right? But we are trying our hardest to get around to doing it all. I love just having a place to come to after class and relax. The dorms sure did nothing for me.

Rush. rushrushrushrushrushrushrushrushrushrushrushrush. It felt like I was there for a year...but I loved EVERY.MINUTE.OF.IT!!! We grew closer as a chapter, and I love it! Our hard work the first week and a half sure did pay off!!!!! We LOVE our new pledge class...they are such cute and sweet babies! I will post pics later of that too...Or you can go check out my album on facebook!

Now, school has started and I am officially back in the swing of things. My classes are not bad at all, and as of tonight, I have everything together. If you know me, that's a first.

I am glad to be back in the blogging world-and will never "pause" as long as I did again! ;) maybe...

Hope ya'll have a fabulous week ahead!



-MS

No comments:

Post a Comment